Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.689 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨75,000 ($1,125) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)