Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.797 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨465,889 (﷼ 2,760) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)