Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.631 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 79% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,226 (﷼ 531) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)