Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 175.177 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨480,127 (﷼ 2,741) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)