Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 167.740 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 68% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,150 (﷼ 311) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)