Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 553 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 178.122 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 75% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,386 (﷼ 569) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Singapore costs SGD $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $29,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (about 3 hours ago)