Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.982 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 74% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,848 (﷼ 279) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)