Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.220 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 96% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,676 (﷼ 650) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)