Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.233 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨371,960 (﷼ 2,224) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨322,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)