Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,051,613 (₨4,880,714) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,031,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)