Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 65% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,002 (₨168,609) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)