Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 53% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,991,313 (₨4,595,060) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,953,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)