Cost of living comparison between Murree, Pakistan and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.639 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 52% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,970,083 (₨4,646,896) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,953,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)