Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 60% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,955 (₨155,053) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)