Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨419,672 (₨688,157) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨391,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)