Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,127 (€953) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)