Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.057 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,830 (€1,147) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 3 hours ago)