Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 217 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,431 (€580) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)