Cost of living comparison between Münster, Germany and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨465,910 (€6,395) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)