Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 131% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,474 (€1,875) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)