Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 143% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,251 (€982) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)