Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,114 (₨52,547) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)