Cost of living comparison between Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨402,161 ($5,911) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)