Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.489 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 195% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,114 ($2,498) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)