Cost of living comparison between Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨475,833 ($7,108) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)