Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.860 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,872 (Taka 4,500) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)