Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05571 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,513 (691,355 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 2 hours ago)