Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05585 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,580 (583,375 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)