Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06014 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,825 (1,127,805 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)