Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.511 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨74,401 (1,983KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)