Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.769 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,416 (1,758KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 120₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 200,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)