Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.624 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,919 (1,649KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)