Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.860 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,656 (1,680KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)