Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.534 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,929 (833KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)