Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.562 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,135 (821KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)