Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.744 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,313 (R$ 3,409) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)