Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14729 INR / KMF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,067 (27,612 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (43 minutes ago)