Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16601 INR / KMF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,872 (228,127 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (37 minutes ago)