Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.451 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,094 (438 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)