Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,754 (Mex$ 18,742) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)