Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,067 prices entered by 442 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.170 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,773 (C$1,813) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)