Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,132 prices entered by 436 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.100 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 68% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,903 (C$900) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)