Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨477,688 (€6,792) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 9 (39 minutes ago)