Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,290 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.141 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 59% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,888 ($U47,588) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 2 hours ago)