Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 953 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.359 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,794 ($U36,795) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)