Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.252 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,423 ($U77,912) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨161,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (about 1 hour ago)