Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,086 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.290 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,887 ($U37,948) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)