Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,429 (R$ 1,592) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)