Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 755 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.445 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,609 (Mex$ 8,596) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)