Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.310 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨28,551 ($b3,067) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (38 minutes ago)