Cost of living in Montería, Colombia vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02245 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,106 (COL$2,588,597) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)