Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02188 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,296 (COL$4,309,560) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)