Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02149 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨82,589 (COL$3,842,858) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)