Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02227 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,438 (COL$1,546,645) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)