Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02283 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,173 (COL$1,365,249) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)