Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02385 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,178 (COL$2,732,625) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)