Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,401 (€932) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)