Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 32% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨516,338 (€7,292) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)