Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46438 INR / LRD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 43% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,871 (178,457 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)