Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.715 INR / LRD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 35% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨478,231 (668,543 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨355,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Edmonton costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)