Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 INR / LRD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 64% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,333 (95,167 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gweru costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)