Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 INR / LRD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 58% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,104 (96,148 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)