Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.711 INR / LRD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨657,264 (924,789 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)