Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.946 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,788 (C$1,977) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)