Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.282 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 84% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,784 (C$2,297) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)