Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.622 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 106% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,771 (C$1,174) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)