Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.738 INR / TTD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 97% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,040 (6,063 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (44 minutes ago)