Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.695 INR / KES
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,125 (Shilling133,939) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)