Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.695 INR / KES
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,132 (Shilling123,943) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)