Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.718 INR / KES
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,103 (Shilling117,106) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)