Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.699 INR / KES
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,014 (Shilling117,300) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)