Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / KES
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,723 (Shilling261,072) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨156,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)