Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06499 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,182 (₩1,464,468) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)