Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05740 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,153 (₩769,223) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)