Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06345 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,822 (₩1,494,482) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cuba costs 1.32 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)