Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 658%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12062 INR / SOS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 385% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨300,812 (2,493,816 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)