Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11622 INR / SOS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 154% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨5,151,427 (44,324,092 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,031,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)