Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,437 ($1,754) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (27 minutes ago)