Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.794 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨76,981 (1,681 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (28 minutes ago)