Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.794 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,062 (608 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mainz costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $605 (39 minutes ago)