Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.960 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,113 (1,443 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)