Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.842 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,897 (1,387 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)