Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.021 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 49% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,315 (RM2,704) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 80₴ (40 minutes ago)