Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.674 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 53% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,999 (RM2,759) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)