Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,777 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨515,738 (€7,333) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)