Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,974 prices entered by 458 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.644 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,203 (Mex$ 11,034) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Jalandhar costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)