Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 321 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.367 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,803 (Mex$ 8,851) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (about 2 hours ago)