Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.454 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,016 (Mex$ 28,087) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (44 minutes ago)