Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.483 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,773 (Mex$ 9,985) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)