Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.269 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨76,581 ($U33,751) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)