Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.251 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨45,246 ($U20,100) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)