Cost of living comparison between Melo, Uruguay and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.377 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨71,155 ($U29,936) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)