Cost of living comparison between Melo, Uruguay and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.352 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨76,786 ($U32,641) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)