Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,682 (€1,057) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)