Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,194 (€1,041) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)