Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,114 (€564) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)