Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.223 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,708 (€657) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (44 minutes ago)