Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,738 prices entered by 517 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.499 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨547,903 (AU$10,850) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)