Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04441 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨53,367 (1,201,621 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)