Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.236 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨433,937 (﷼ 25,177) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)