Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.193 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨307,715 (﷼ 17,898) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨278,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (1 minute ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)