Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02352 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 32% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,230 (COL$3,198,673) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)