Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 14% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨26,660 (46,756 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (25 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)