Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.412 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 84% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,935 (﷼ 3,270) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (about 1 hour ago)