Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.196 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,308 (﷼ 4,194) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)