Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04465 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,605 (1,536,620 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)