Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04471 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,437 (1,575,273 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)