Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01801 INR / UGX
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨43,045 (2,389,432 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)