Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01830 INR / UGX
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,671 (3,752,553 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)