Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.861 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,526 (Mex$ 17,747) in Mazatlán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)