Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.827 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨682,773 (Bs 100,018) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (34 minutes ago)