Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨37,766 (Bs 65,748,950) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)