Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.451 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 191% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,289 (Bs 13,066) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $578 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 2 hours ago)