Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.465 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨415,938 (Bs 64,338) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)