Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00224 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 82% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨4,904 (Bs 2,186,061) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)